- Application for Admission
- A copy of the Baptismal certificate (office must witness original)
- A copy of the official state Birth Certificate (office must witness original)
- Emergency information
- Physical examination form/Vision exam form
- Immunization records
- Recent Proof of Dental Examination
Parent Release Form for Transfer of Records between Schools
Links to all necessary forms can be found HERE!
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, or any other school-administered programs.